Cindy Miller is a former LPGA Tour Player, a current member of The Legends Tour of the LPGA, a Golf Channel Academy Lead Coach, and 2010 LPGA National Teacher of the Year.
Cindy and her husband, Allen Miller are the only married couple in the world who have competed on all four major tours. The PGA TOUR, the LPGA Tour, The Champions Tour, and The Legends Tour.
As a Certified Behavior, Motivation, and Emotional Intelligence Professional Cindy is a highly sought-after speaker, coach, and corporate trainer. She and Allen teach in Buffalo, New York as well as Orlando, Florida.
The Game That Never Allows Us To Be Perfect
How do you recover from bad golf shots? This step by step process will teach you how.
The truth is that everyone is going to hit bad shots from time to time. (Getty Images)
- Patrick Reed displayed impressive mental toughness in holding on to win the Masters. (Getty Images)
- Cindy Miller’s Column in The Buffalo News- Spring Golf Preview
- Cindy Miller – Golf Professional – Golf Instructor
- LPGA T & CP Public Service Announcement
- Big Break: Ladies Only
- Big Break VII: Reunion
- Golf Channel- Cindy Miller’s Tips for Playing in the Rain
- Buffalo News- How a proper golf swing can prevent injuries
- Cindy Miller’s Big Break Blog
- Cindy Miller- Greater Buffalo Sports Hall of Fame Speech
- Cindy Miller’s YouTube Channel